These roasted cauliflower florets are roasted in extra virgin olive oil and sprinkled with salt, and looking and tasting even better than popcorn.
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 4 cups Cauliflower - cut into large florets
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt - To Taste
- Core and cut into florets.
- Toss with extra virgin olive oil to coat.
- Sprinkle with a generous amount of kosher salt or to taste.
- Roast at 450ºF until tender and browned, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with extra virgin olive oil for a drizzle.