This milk-based orange-flavored shake with hints of almond and vanilla, and packed with protein, will get you on your way and ready for action.
- 1 Orange - Peeled
- 2 scoops Zone Protein Powder - 14g
- 1 tbsp Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Almond Oil
- 1 cup 1% Milk
- Ice cubes - as desired, a few at a time
Total Fat 11g
- Blend peeled orange in blender until liquefied.
- Add protein powder and nuts, blend, and then add vanilla extract, almond oil and milk and blend.
- Add ice cubes and blend until you get the desired consistency.
- Store in the freezer for about 30 minutes to get a more frozen consistency.