Sweeter than Sunday morning with the fruit and maple yogurt sauce combination, and healthy too. The sweetness of this recipe can be adjusted.
- 2 cups 0%-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 scoops Zone Protein Powder - or flavored equivalent
- 1 tsp Pure Maple Extract - in nonalcoholic base or 1/2 teaspoon in alcohol
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon - or 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Stevia - to taste
- 4 cups Strawberries - sliced fresh or thawed frozen
- 2 Peaches - halved, pitted, and diced or 2 ¼ cups thawed, sliced, frozen, unsweetened peaches
- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 3/4 cup Sweet Cherries - pitted or 1 1/2 cups frozen, pitted sweet cherries, thawed overnight
- 1/2 cup Pecans - chopped lightly toasted
- Combine yogurt, protein powder, extracts, and spice.
- Stir, taste and add 1/16 teaspoon stevia if protein powder is unsweetened and a sweeter taste is desired
- Blend and taste. Adjust sweetness as/if needed.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight if time permits.
- Combine strawberries, peaches and cherries with pie spice.
- Stir and divide among 4 serving bowls.
- Top with maple yogurt mixture.
- Garnish with blueberries and pecans.