A simple one-bowl breakfast. Make oatmeal the night before.
- 3/4 cup Cooked steel cut oats
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- Stevia - to taste
- 3/4 cup Low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup Blueberries
- 2 1/2 tbsps Almonds
Total Fat 11g
- Cook oats according to package directions ahead of time (I always have them in the fridge).
- Blend together oatmeal, flavoring and spices. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and stir in stevia, cottage cheese and blueberries.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- If the blueberries are frozen, put them in the bowl with the oatmeal before you heat them in the microwave oven.