This satisfying orzo breakfast combines the richness of ricotta with the sweetness of cinnamon and a lemony hint of coriander. A great way to start the day!
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 Apricot (chopped)
- 2 tsps Pecans (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Ground Coriander
- Cook the orzo the night before according to directions and store in the fridge.
- In the morning, stir cinnamon into the orzo and warm in the microwave.
- Roughly stir in ricotta, leaving a few chunks.
- Stir in apricot and milk.
- Sprinkle generously with coriander and top with pecans.